Date: July 28, 2007
Subject: Take a moment to support DrugSense
Please take a moment to support DrugSense. This link www.DrugSense.org/donate/ provides simple, easy access to a number of ways to show your support. To those who have contributed, thank you.
You can also make your check or money order payable to DrugSense and mail it to:
14252 Culver Dr #328
Irvine, CA 92604-0326
AND, due to the generosity of a long time DrugSense funder we have again secured a matching funds grant! This means that anything you contribute right NOW to DrugSense will be matched, thus doubling the effective amount of your contribution.
REMEMBER, YOU can easily repeat your donation every month, quarter, or half year to provide DrugSense with automatic, recurring support. (www.drugsense.org/donate/) Plus, online donations are private and secure.
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Here are a few good reasons to donate to DrugSense:
- DrugSense is popular. Our Media Awareness Project (www.mapinc.org/) is one of the most popular websites in drug policy. Independent monitoring services consistently rank MAP higher than the sites for Freevibe, the Office of National Drug Control Policy, and the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- DrugSense is comprehensive. Our 180,000+ archive of newspaper, magazine, and Web articles covers all aspects of drug policy regardless of spin. www.mapinc.org/drugnews/
- DrugSense is worldwide. We maintain parallel efforts in Canada, the Netherlands, Germany and France, while our MAP archive contains clippings that emanate from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
- DrugSense is grassroots. One of our main goals is to inspire Letters-to-the-Editor, and we have counted more than 20,000 of them in the last ten years, many resulting from this effort. www.mapinc.org/lte/
- DrugSense is technological. We provide first rate Internet services to well over 100 drug policy organizations. This includes Web hosting, e-mail discussion lists, threaded discussion forums, and newsfeeds. www.drugpolicycentral.com/
This is only a partial list of the services we offer to promote sensible, common sense, and compassionate drug policies and to stop this war on our rights and freedoms. Please donate what you can. Make a difference TODAY! www.drugsense.org/donate/
You have received this message because you are subscribed to one or more voluntary mailing lists (listserves) provided by DrugSense/MAP.
For more information please visit: